- RT @lesmcclaine: a moderate, who believes in taking care and not changing things too quickly, should vote for the explicit fascist who want… 21 minutes ago
- Peaceful transfers of power are for libtard snowflakes https://t.co/GXGvfcLgUB 1 hour ago
- RT @kerrywashington: Whoever needs this: I understand the desire to not vote. To reject a system that abuses you & denies your worth. But p… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: White House Press Secretary: ‘Trump’s Critics Will Seize On Any Six-Figure Death Toll That Suits Their Narrative’ https://t.c… 22 hours ago
- RT @TylariousYT: "Country over Party" @cindymccain has more balls than every male in the Republican party. 23 hours ago
- 🤎🧡 twitter.com/MISTERHIPP/sta… 1 day ago
- I'm already seeing posts saying "can't wait until 2020 is over." Um, the pandemic isn't going away because the date… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @VoteDarlene: THIS IS A BOLDFACE LIE. @SenMikeLee. Sir, you are a boldface liar. How dare you insult us this way? A BOLDFACE LIE. The le… 2 days ago
- RT @luchie_hm: My favorite fall activity is watching summer die 🍁 https://t.co/BbWruYEvhq 2 days ago
- RT @lesmcclaine: Bill Gates fast track Elder Scrolls 6 3 days ago
Category Archives: Classic Cartoonista
I still hate winter; although not as much as some people…
It’s supposed to be the first snow day of the season in Salt Lake today. This year I have snow tires. Be safe, folks.
I like making New Year’s Resolutions, I just hate when everyone else does, too…
An old comic from college in 2000; due to the fact that I’ve got Mission:Impossible on the brain lately, thanks to the MI5 trailer…
I used to make a family calendar to give away as Christmas gifts to friends and family every year. I drew this up in 2013 before my ex-wife and I decided to split up; there was no calendar for 2014. … Continue reading
An old toon from 2008, yet always timely…
The kids are a wee disappointed that St. Patty’s Day is on Sunday this year; I guess it’s funner to pinch your friends at school than your fellow worshipers at church or something. Anyway, top o’ the mornin’ to ye!
Happy Friday, everyone! Get some takeout, the kids love it. Right?
Utah’s pollution-trapping inversions are one of the few drawbacks to living along the Wasatch Front. Here’s a cartoon I did in 2007 for the local newspaper. Since it was created, we’ve gone from the 6th dirtiest air in the nation … Continue reading
We’re currently in the midst of a snowstorm that is big enough to close Utah schools and get its own name. It’s been a couple of days that remind me that sometimes I’m glad I take the bus to & … Continue reading
My wife assigned me the task of getting the last batch of chocolate chip cookies out of the oven today. As I was spatula-ing them onto the rack to cool, this fun old strip from Jan 2009 came to my … Continue reading
Kids, take your dental hygiene seriously! I am speaking from experience: between 6-9 months ago, I had a filling come loose, and every week since then I’d think “I really need to get that taken care of.” Lo and behold, … Continue reading
After two years of home-schooling the kids, my wife is getting a break this year while the kids go public. It’s a pretty exciting thing around our house, as all three of them will be gone during the day. After … Continue reading
Since doing this cartoon 2 years ago, my stance on illegal immigration has softened a tad. I still think we should be killing more of the drug-runny ones, but I’m a little more torn on the “I’m leaving my violent … Continue reading
LDS General Conference is next week, which means those lovable protesters come to town to yell obscenities at Mormons waiting to get into the Conference Center and inform them that they’re going to hell. I love the smell of hate … Continue reading
Previously published in The Utah Statesman in Sep 1999 It’s interesting how my thinking has changed over the past 10 years. This is not a cartoon I’d come up with today…
Pass the corned beef and cabbage, laddies! St. Patty’s Day be upon us on the morrow! I think the two little faery folk in this toon are the only recurring characters that have sprung from the family calendar. I decided … Continue reading
A lot of people tell me they don’t feel the loss of that extra hour of sleep, but they’re crazy. I FEEL IT. Sooooooo tiiiiiiiiiired.
No, I haven’t been completely procrastinating for the last week, although I managed to do no Cooties or Dadmocracy the whole time. I was sick a bunch of the time, and when I wasn’t sick I was burnt out. I … Continue reading
Man, I’d never do a cartoon like this now…anyway, for more V-Day fun, go check out a new Dadmocracy today! I’ve changed my update schedule there to Mondays.
Happy Groundhog’s day! It is February, the bleakest (yet thankfully shortest) month. Yeah, I’m done with winter…
I have been on fire lately with the comicking! Cooties has been updating on time all month and is looking really good. I am on track to do some really good things with it this year (barring a depression or … Continue reading
Hmmm…change the label on the big turkey to “banks”, the label on the little one to “taxpayers”, and the farmer to “government” and the meaning of which turkey is getting the axe changes completely. Either way, I will remain a … Continue reading
This one has held true, although I cannot wait for the thing to end…
It’s that time of year again! Here’s a fun l’il Halloween tale from a few years ago: part 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5