- Peaceful transfers of power are for libtard snowflakes https://t.co/GXGvfcLgUB 1 hour ago
- RT @kerrywashington: Whoever needs this: I understand the desire to not vote. To reject a system that abuses you & denies your worth. But p… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: White House Press Secretary: ‘Trump’s Critics Will Seize On Any Six-Figure Death Toll That Suits Their Narrative’ https://t.c… 21 hours ago
- RT @TylariousYT: "Country over Party" @cindymccain has more balls than every male in the Republican party. 23 hours ago
- 🤎🧡 twitter.com/MISTERHIPP/sta… 1 day ago
- I'm already seeing posts saying "can't wait until 2020 is over." Um, the pandemic isn't going away because the date… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @VoteDarlene: THIS IS A BOLDFACE LIE. @SenMikeLee. Sir, you are a boldface liar. How dare you insult us this way? A BOLDFACE LIE. The le… 2 days ago
- RT @luchie_hm: My favorite fall activity is watching summer die 🍁 https://t.co/BbWruYEvhq 2 days ago
- RT @lesmcclaine: Bill Gates fast track Elder Scrolls 6 2 days ago
- RT @MonicaLewinsky: just realized i am more scared of our government now than i was in 1998. and that’s saying a lot. A. LOT. 2 days ago
Category Archives: Cooties
I was happy to learn that Cooties #11 was nominated in the Comics category for the 2018 Association of Mormon Letters award! Feels nice to be noticed. While unrelated to anything noticeably Mormon, the theme of the issue, sibling relationships, … Continue reading
The awesome webcomic collective I belong to, SpiderForest, is Kickstarting a 100+ page comic anthology! It includes a 4-page Cooties story by yours truly, and the $40.00 tier comes with a sketch card by me of a character of your … Continue reading
September 1-3 I got the chance to table again at Salt Lake Comic Con. As introverted as I am, being behind the table makes interacting with people somewhat easier, especially when we get to nerd out together about someone’s awesome … Continue reading
A recent update of my webcomic Cooties called for a stampede of alien creatures: I contemplated a few options for the double-page spread; did I want to borrow from some science fiction movies and have some Easter Eggs? Use characters from … Continue reading
friends & boogers…New Cooties page is up.
Cooties is ramping up to the final conflict and climax of Episode 1, and I’m also getting ready to have a few more print issues ready to sell at Salt Lake Comic Con in September! I’ll keep you posted as … Continue reading
I will be tabling at Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience this week from Thursday, Jan 29 through Saturday, Jan 31. I’ll have Cooties books and original art for sale! Come by and say Hi, I’ll be at booth Red 19 … Continue reading
My serial comic Cooties is still updating a page every Monday; check out today’s new page!
Making a break for it on a new Cooties page…
So yeah, yesterday was a lil’ April Fool’s fun. New page of Cooties is up!
Today’s update is for all you Newhart fans…that probably just means you, Mom! 🙂
Showdowns on a new Cooties page!
That’s gotta hurt – new Cooties page today.
New Cooties page – Spookiness; and punching…
Sweet rides on a new Cooties page…
Satisfying sound effects on a new Cooties page!
Fellowshipping on a new Cooties page…
New Cooties page — Always aim for the head.
Brain ninjas on a new Cooties page!
Facepalming on a new Cooties page…
It’s been a long time coming, and my inexperience with drawing on my iPad will be evident in the first few pages, but it’s great to be back as a regular on the webcomic scene again. The website is having … Continue reading
Here’s my very first sketch from my brand new iPad! This was drawn in Sketchbook Pro, and features Jake from my currently on-hiatus webcomic Cooties. I truly believe that the tablet computer is the future of comics; more specifically in … Continue reading
Making new friends on a new update of Cooties!