- RT @jimmisimpson: They finally got the Disney World ad right. https://t.co/avy2PUOQXQ 3 hours ago
- RT @RottenInDenmark: I think this is why the "cancel culture" moral panic gets under my skin so much. *So* many of Americans' false underst… 2 days ago
- RT @MittRomney: Unprecedented, historic corruption: an American president commutes the sentence of a person convicted by a jury of lying t… 2 days ago
- RT @TheToddWilliams: They didn't want to contract the Karenavirus twitter.com/LetitiaMontana… 4 days ago
- RT @ayoedilay: So go to campus and potentially die or go online and be deported. Yea the cruelty is definitely the point. 6 days ago
- RT @CyberpunkGame: @elonmusk @kanyewest Sooo this is how it started. 1 week ago
- RT @GraceRandolph: No! @TheRock is my choice for next celebrity president!! 😩 (I actually think Dwayne Johnson could be good!) #Kanye #20… 1 week ago
- RT @JoeBiden: We are five months into this crisis, and our health care workers still don't have the masks and protective equipment they nee… 1 week ago
- RT @secupp: Want to stay healthy? Wear a mask. Want to keep your family safe? Wear a mask. Want businesses to come back? Wear a mask. Wa… 1 week ago
- RT @_Kristine_A: Turns out: faith without works is dead #COVID19 #maskup https://t.co/cQB9BfwyCO 1 week ago
Category Archives: Cooties
I was happy to learn that Cooties #11 was nominated in the Comics category for the 2018 Association of Mormon Letters award! Feels nice to be noticed. While unrelated to anything noticeably Mormon, the theme of the issue, sibling relationships, … Continue reading
The awesome webcomic collective I belong to, SpiderForest, is Kickstarting a 100+ page comic anthology! It includes a 4-page Cooties story by yours truly, and the $40.00 tier comes with a sketch card by me of a character of your … Continue reading
September 1-3 I got the chance to table again at Salt Lake Comic Con. As introverted as I am, being behind the table makes interacting with people somewhat easier, especially when we get to nerd out together about someone’s awesome … Continue reading
A recent update of my webcomic Cooties called for a stampede of alien creatures: I contemplated a few options for the double-page spread; did I want to borrow from some science fiction movies and have some Easter Eggs? Use characters from … Continue reading
friends & boogers…New Cooties page is up.
Cooties is ramping up to the final conflict and climax of Episode 1, and I’m also getting ready to have a few more print issues ready to sell at Salt Lake Comic Con in September! I’ll keep you posted as … Continue reading
I will be tabling at Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience this week from Thursday, Jan 29 through Saturday, Jan 31. I’ll have Cooties books and original art for sale! Come by and say Hi, I’ll be at booth Red 19 … Continue reading
My serial comic Cooties is still updating a page every Monday; check out today’s new page!
Making a break for it on a new Cooties page…
So yeah, yesterday was a lil’ April Fool’s fun. New page of Cooties is up!
Today’s update is for all you Newhart fans…that probably just means you, Mom! 🙂
Showdowns on a new Cooties page!
That’s gotta hurt – new Cooties page today.
New Cooties page – Spookiness; and punching…
Sweet rides on a new Cooties page…
Satisfying sound effects on a new Cooties page!
Fellowshipping on a new Cooties page…
New Cooties page — Always aim for the head.
Brain ninjas on a new Cooties page!
Facepalming on a new Cooties page…
It’s been a long time coming, and my inexperience with drawing on my iPad will be evident in the first few pages, but it’s great to be back as a regular on the webcomic scene again. The website is having … Continue reading
Here’s my very first sketch from my brand new iPad! This was drawn in Sketchbook Pro, and features Jake from my currently on-hiatus webcomic Cooties. I truly believe that the tablet computer is the future of comics; more specifically in … Continue reading
Making new friends on a new update of Cooties!