- RT @eugenewei: The original Blade runner was set in 2019, and wow did it ever nail some predictions about life today! https://t.co/8AKCQdrx… 2 days ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: Whyyyyyyy isn’t the new Bond film called MACHINE GUN DONUTS why why why 2 days ago
- RT @Grace_Segers: Yeah there really is no way to make the story of a space refugee adopted by farmers in Middle America who later becomes a… 3 days ago
- RT @neilhimself: You don’t make it relevant. You make it inspiring. twitter.com/forbes/status/… 4 days ago
- RT @melessthanthree: Watching the Irishman the way Scorsese intended https://t.co/wc1Cv8cfHE 4 days ago
- RT @GraceRandolph: RIDICULOUS - if #Marvel can make #CaptainAmerica, who is literally wrapped in the flag, the NEW #Superman, the OG #DC ch… 5 days ago
- Need custom stickers? Unlock a free $10 credit from Sticker Mule when you visit: stickermule.com/unlock?ref_id=… 1 week ago
- RT @robotics: Lyft driver: Is it cool if we stop for gas? Me: I don't care if we crash right into the gas station 1 week ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: The Mandalorian is like "what if Boba Fett ever did anything cool" 1 week ago
- RT @katiecandraw: May I live every day with the confidence of my six year old strutting into the room shouting “I smelt it AND I dealt it” 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Cooties
The awesome webcomic collective I belong to, SpiderForest, is Kickstarting a 100+ page comic anthology! It includes a 4-page Cooties story by yours truly, and the $40.00 tier comes with a sketch card by me of a character of your … Continue reading
A recent update of my webcomic Cooties called for a stampede of alien creatures: I contemplated a few options for the double-page spread; did I want to borrow from some science fiction movies and have some Easter Eggs? Use characters from … Continue reading
friends & boogers…New Cooties page is up.
Cooties is ramping up to the final conflict and climax of Episode 1, and I’m also getting ready to have a few more print issues ready to sell at Salt Lake Comic Con in September! I’ll keep you posted as … Continue reading
My serial comic Cooties is still updating a page every Monday; check out today’s new page!
Making a break for it on a new Cooties page…
So yeah, yesterday was a lil’ April Fool’s fun. New page of Cooties is up!