- RT @perlberg: I think I just saw a New Yorker cartoon https://t.co/gZVJZRdLFh 2 weeks ago
- RT @DannyDutch: #Renaissance paintings recreated by car mechanics are my new jam. https://t.co/k8xaekcPDY 2 weeks ago
- RT @cboyack: LOL twitter.com/RealMason/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Mel_lific: Life https://t.co/iGtw9yK4aB 2 weeks ago
- RT @bendreyfuss: I used to make this joke to my dad all the time my entire life and then he had the audacity to steal and tweet it https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MattOswaltVA: "You have a choice Houston, starve to death...or eat vegan." (ENTIRE CITY OF HOUSTON TAKES A BIG SWIG OF WHISKY) "I'll s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @slcomiccon: @TNickPerkins The rest of the booth numbers going out this week. 3 weeks ago
- Anybody know when table assignments for @slcomiccon will be sent out? 3 weeks ago
- RT @yashar: Mad Magazine responds to Trump's decision to lift ban on military gear for local police w/ a fresh take on Rockwell https://t.c… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jez_tuya: Freelance Achievement Stickers newyorker.com/humor/daily-sh… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Marvel
I’ve added a new print to my Nerdy Storybook Covers series: This is based on one of my favorite books to read to my sons when they were little, No, David! It might be a little too gruesome, but there … Continue reading
I’ve been steadily doodling since the new year started, and loving it.I did a few more Gravity Falls character sketch cards: Dipper Pines! Grunkle Stan, and Soos! And maybe I was just feeling a little murdery today, but … Continue reading
Um you guys better freaking believe it’s Guardians of the Galaxy week up in here, a-holes! This is one of the greatest trailers ever. BABY GROOOOOOOT!
I was really inspired this month to create these drawings after watching Marvel’s newest superhero movie, Doctor Strange, or as I like to call it, “Iron Man Goes to Hogwarts!” While the story is, by this point, a run-of-the-mill Marvel … Continue reading
I couldn’t think of a better subject for my first Ink Week than Marvel Studios’ new movie Doctor Strange! Or, if you prefer, Iron Man Goes to Hogwarts.